1. How do I submit the paper?
2. How much time to complete a review?
Ans: Each submission undergoes detailed review by appointed domain experts and peer-reviews by domain peers. Results will send as soon as possible after completion of the review process.
3. What are paper publication charges?
- For online Publication - Rs. 1900 / USD 65 / 55 Euro
- For Hardcopy of the Journal - Rs 300 / USD 50 / 45 Euro
- For Hardcopy of the certificate (for all the authors) - Rs 300 / USD 10 / 10 Euro
4. How to pay fees?
Ans: There are following different ways to deposit fees:
1. By directly depositing in IJMTT bank account holder through nearby bank branch.
2. By transferring fees through their net banking option.
3. You can pay through our Mode of Payment
4. Paypal option of IJMTT Journal website.
5. Western Union Transfer option.
5. How to correct an experimental data in my published paper?
6. I haven't received any IJMTT notification even after 10 days of submission!
7. My paper exceeds 10 pages!
Ans: IJMTT policies allow the publication of a normal paper may contain up to 4 authors and 10 pages. For Additional authors and additional pages have to pay extra amount.